Are you up for the greatest challenge EVER, Harry Potter readers? Well, put on your thinking caps, because THIS one is the master of mental manipulation! After scrounging my complete HP boxed set, I’ve devised a test of the most-missed details of all 2000+ pages of the entire series (having read every book 1-7 is pretty much mandatory to answer the questions). Ready? Here goes!
Ultimate Harry Potter Quiz, Edition A
Z1. How many points did Ravenclaw win in Harry’s first year?
Z2. What were Petunia, Vernon, and Dudley doing while Harry was in his room at the beginning of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban?
Z3. What exactly did the Weasleys, Harry, Hermione, and others drink after Mad-Eye’s death during ?
Z4. What unique ability did Lord Voldemort gain in Book 7?
Z5. What is the second function of the Deluminator?
M6. What are the three Peverell brothers from oldest to youngest?
M7. What are three ingredients that you need to make a Polyjuice Potion?
M8. How many souls does Voldemort have?
M9. How did The Bloody Baron die?
M10. Who was Dumbledore’s only love?
You can print the quiz by clicking File in the upper left corner of your browser (hold down Alt and press F if the menu isn’t there) and click Print Preview. If you see the web page with no flaws, hit Print and make sure you have the right printer. Tap OK and the quiz will print.
More to come soon! The answers are posted here.
Z1. 426 points
Z2. Looking at Vernon’s new car
Z4. The ability to fly without any brooms, etc.
Z5. The Deuluminator also allows one to travel to a place where one once was instantly
M6. Antioch, Cadmus, Ignotus
M7. Any of Those.
- 12 lacewing flies that have been stewed for 21 days
- 1 ounce of crude Antimony
- 4 leeches that have been “unsucculated” (possibly meaning their suckers have been removed)
- 16 scruples of fluxweed that were picked at full moon
- 3 drachms of pulverised Sal Ammoniac
- Pulverised blades of knotgrass
- 1 pinch of powdered horn of a Bicorn that has been “lunar extracted” (possibly meaning that, like the fluxweed, its collection time coincided with certain lunar conditions)
- Filings and rasplings of Saltpeter, Mercury and Mars (“filings of Mars” may mean iron filings, as the symbol for the planet Mars, ♂, is also used to signify the element of iron )
- Shredded dried skin of a Boomslang
- Extract of The-Transfigured-Being-To-Be (which means a piece of the person one wants to change into, typically hair)
M8. Trick question, He has one soul that is split into eight pieces
M9. He stabbed himself, after killing The Grey Lady
M10. His only love was Gellert Grindelwald because Dumbledore was in fact, gay
The First half of the Quiz by Zach and Second by Mike