Wotcher Harry Potter fans!
Okay, I’m super bummed that I couldn’t go to the Grand Opening Celebration for the WWIF. It’s getting depressing…………… 😥 😥 😥
Various lucky persons who did go enjoyed rubbing it in our faces. Some were even bold enough to post highlights of the night we didn’t see:
– 9:10 pm – Author J.K. Rowling arrives
– 9:50 pm – Warwick Davis (Prof. Flitwick) directs Frog Choir
– 10:01 pm – John Williams directs Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra
– 10:06 pm – Michael Gambon, Tom Felton, Matthew Lewis, James & Oliver Phelps and Bonnie Wright arrive via Knight Bus
– 10:08 pm – Dan Radcliffe and Rupert Grint arrive in Ford Anglia
– 10:10 pm – Dan leads crowd, stars in casting Lumos to reveal Hogwarts, set off light show and fireworks around Hogwarts Castle
And some people actually went to the following press conference were audacious enough to post the highlights of that:
– Matt says he believes the park belongs here (and not in the UK) because nothing this style can be found in America. No castles, etc.
– Phelps twins say they raided the joke shop yesterday. Warwick says his hotel room looks likes like Ollivanders at the moment.
– Warwick saw Michael Gambon get his wand.. “aw. His little face, it was so sweet.” – Rupert and Dan on doing the Deathly Hallows fight scene we saw in MTV montage: “it was really good fun”
– Dan says the Potter crew edited together a short film for the cast to celebrate completing the Deathly Hallows filming. Dan and Rupert cried.
– Dan on Michael Gambon filming scenes for the Forbidden Journey safety instructions: “I’d like to point out the irony of Michael doing any safety instructions” Michael: “I don’t abide by them myself”
– Apparently The Three Broomsticks is one of the most complicated buildings every constructed at a theme park.
– David Heyman is clearly very proud and stunned. He can’t stop looking around and giggling.
Thanks for visiting this website Harry Potter fans!