Wotcher Harry Potter fans!
I just got home from a special preview of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1. 😀
So, I really, really loved it!!! I’m not going to completely ruin it or anything, but there are a few things I found I had to tell everyone:
1. It was actually pretty funny… Definitely had the most laughs out of all the Potter films, which sounds strange since it always seems so dark and serious, which, of course, it was.
2. I just love Helena Bonham Carter as Bellatrix- in this movie she’s just so… creepy.
3. Deathly Hallows, Part 1, had amazing effects, just brilliant (even though it wasn’t in 3D.).
4. The actors are so much older than they were in the first one, I’m afraid none of them really look seventeen. Not that I’m complaining because I really couldn’t see anyone else portraying their characters!
5. I was absolutely crying my eyes out at the end, but no spoilers for all the people who have yet to read DH.
6. Probably the most important thing that I have to say is that The Tales of the Three Brothers was told during the movie, in very beautiful animation… And narrated by Emma Watson. I absolutely loved that part of it (especially since no one has considered turning Beedle the Bard into a movie *sigh*). 🙂
Just in case any of you were thinking that David Yates was going to mess this one up– no. It was really fantastic! 😀 I loved it so much, in my opinion the best Potter movie so far. So yes, if you are a Harry Potter fan, you absolutely have to see it!
Thanks for visiting this website Harry Potter fans!
P.S. Sorry, but I couldn’t get any pics of the insanely long line… All I have to say is that there were some people who had lined up at four in the morning. I arrived at about two in the afternoon (today) and was about the 18th person in line… Luckily. I had fantastic seats for the IMAX, which is very good quality. 😀