I’ve decided to do a three-part series on Harry Potter trading cards! Right now, I’m going to focus on *drum roll*… Prop cards! Crazy, right?
It’s All About Prop Cards
I bet you know what this means, right? A whole lot of epic is what it means! 😀
First, why don’t you apparate to the magical site of Harry Potter Prop Cards via eBay? Don’t worry, I’ll be here in a second window when you’re done. 😉 Underage wizards, let’s use some Floo powder:
Diagon Alley! Great job.
- The Whomping Willow. For $200, you can own your very own piece of the Whomping Willow, or should I say, your very own piece of EPIC? 🙂
- The Tent. This is an actual piece of the tent used in Goblet of Fire!
- The Quibbler. Yes, you can even get a piece of the Quibbler that Evana Lynch (Luna Lovegood) was reading in the Order of the Phoenix. Beyond awesome, am I right?
- Harry’s Letter. We all know that there are hundreds of these letters telling Mr. Potter he was accepted into Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, but let’s not pretend that owning a piece of one of the letters wouldn’t be the envy of all Harry Potter fans. 😉
- Cauldron. Part of the actual one used to brew the Pollyjuice potion in the Chamber of Secrets! There is officially nothing the trading card industry isn’t willing to destroy! 😆
This is ironic…
- Floo powder! I had just mentioned Floo powder in this post, how funny! The Floo powder is just too cool…
Of course, there are loads more right here. 🙂
P.S. Remember, this is one out of three. 🙂 And we have 17 more posts to reach are goal of 800 before Thanksgiving!