Wotcher Harry Potter fans!
Well Potterholics, I just have a few spare minutes to post the second part of the Harry Potter Trading Cards, and today I will be talking about… *drum roll*…
I’ve always thought they were a little strange, I mean you are taking the clothing worn by these amazing actors that are playing such iconic characters, and rather than hang them in museums, they decide to cut them into many different pieces and put them in trading cards. Sometimes, I really don’t understand it. Well, let’s apparate over to eBay, of course if you’re under age, go fly on your Firebolts! What?! No Firebolt… Oh here you go! Free Firebolts for everyone! 😀 I am like the nicest administrator in the world!
- Albus Dumbledore’s robe. This is part of the Heroes and Villains collection. 🙂
- Harry Potter’s Quidditch uniform. As seen in the Prisoner of Azkaban. Yes, it is epic. You know what’s better? It’s only about six dollars right now! Be careful bidding, there is currently about 15 hours left and there are six bids so far. Definitely going to be a hard one to win, so best of luck!
- Bellatrix Lestrange costume. I question why I’m even posting this…. One of them will be mine! Or in the future… I really want the Helena Autograph Card… Oh I should not have brought that up!
- Luna Lovegood, I don’t know why I’m posting this either, because it’s almost over, but maybe not quite yet?
- Cho Chang, not a major character, I know, but there might be some Cho Chang fans out there…
Well, I have been having a lot of technical difficulties lately, so I’ll try to give you the link to more Harry Potter awesomeness (oh man, awesomeness is a word! How awesomeness! 😀 ) via eBay right here.