So, I’m looking to expand the HP Fan World. If any of you think that you’d like to be an author on here, please read this page!
Basically, I’m looking for people to become reporters, which would mean writing posts about the Harry Potter news you find, or just posts about Harry Potter in general. You do not have to be a professional reporter/ writer/ blogger or anything. You don’t even have to be a certain age! All ages are welcome. 🙂
If this sounds like you, keep reading!
There are, of course, rules:
1. You must always use proper grammar.
2. Be nice and respectful of others.
3. You must keep all of your posts and contributions at a G level, appropriate for all ages. This is a G website and I will not tolerate any inappropriate language, frightening images, or suggestive themes.
4. Keep all posts Harry Potter related. No advertising for your own website, please. 🙂
That’s pretty much it!
Still think this sounds like fun? Well, this is sort of an “application” form 🙂 :
1. Please write one post, of your own work, of a Harry Potter news story. At least one paragraph. Include a link to where you found the information. Please do not include a link to other Harry Potter websites, just the link where the actual story was found. Make sure to use proper grammar.
I advise anyone who would like to be a reporter to get a free WordPress account.
Authors, once you have been accepted, you will also be enrolled in a private website just for HP Fan World authors. 🙂 Please check on that regularly, in case someone has an important announcement.
Thanks for reading! Best of luck!
Administrator/ Creator Sarah